Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gogurt anyone??

On Saturday I spent the day cleaning, and got alot done since the kids were playing so quietly. That should have been my first clue. When they were done they all cleaned their rooms, and it felt like we all accomplished alot that afternoon. Sunday night we are getting the kids ready for bed and I'm getting Tanner's clothes out of his closet for the next day. Then I happened to look up at the ceiling, and saw blue splatter everywhere. I asked the kids what it was and they all said it was Abby. So I asked Abby what had happened, and she said "You told us not to bug you while you were cleaning, and I couldn't open my gogurt. I hit it on this and pointed to the window seat." (she must have quit the arm) After looking a little closer it was on Tanners closet doors and made it all the way across the room to his door. I tried to keep a straight face, but started to laugh which of course made Justin mad. I had to get out the mop to clean it off the ceiling, and the kids helped clean it off the walls. I just wish I would have gotten my camera out and taken a picture.

3 comments:

Matt Van Komen said...

I love Abby!! If you're going to laugh later, you may as well laugh now right? I'm so proud of your blogging the past two days! sniff, sniff, weep, weep. Keep the stories coming, and try to remember your camera!!

Stephanie said...

One only needs to know Abby to realize how funny that story is... the little angel who never does anything wrong (at least compared to Ali and Hannah, right?) No picture needed, it's even funnier the second time!

Mel said...

Gotta love Gogurt! Aidan was having one the other day and was having issues getting the last bit out of the bottom, somehow it ended up on the kitchen floor, so instead of telling me about it, he decided it was a great finger painting opportunity. Nothing like blue gogurt painted all over the floor! Not as great as your story! Leave it to Abby to get the ceiling!!:)