Monday, January 26, 2009

I GET IT!!!

OK thank you Stephanie and Melissa I'll try to keep up on my blog. FYI I was telling Melissa how Stephanie tricked me into telling her my password, and all I said was one letter and this is what I found later. So many funny things have happend this week, and everytime I think I should blog this so here we go. Last Thursday I took the kids to Wal-Mart by myself and while we were leaving I decided it would be a good idea to get Tanner's haircut. While we were waiting I was looking at the hair products, and they had a small bottle of Biosilk (2oz.) and wanted $13.50 for it. I'm out of it but there was no way I was paying that price for it when Amy can get me a big bottle for not much more. I use it on Hannah's hair everyday and she really wanted me to buy it and I told her NO. So we get home and that night as we are getting the kids ready for bed Tanner comes downstairs and tells me and Justin that Hannah stole the bottle of Biosilk from the store. We have Hannah come downstairs and ask her about it, and tell her she has to return it and tell them she is sorry. Well I didn't get to the store this weekend, so last night I notice that the bottle isn't on the counter anymore and I'm scared that Hannah has used it and hid it somewhere and used it so I'm going to have to pay for it now instead of just returning it. When I ask her where it is she tells me she is a shy girl and can't take it back and starts sobbing. I finally talk her into going and getting it and she can't find it. I ask her where it is and she says she threw it away. I hate having to take the garbage out all the time so I have a 19 gallon bucket in the pantry that I use lawn garbage bags in, and that usually last almost a week. Well I cleaned all day on Sat. and took the garbage out. I sent Justin out and he had to dig through all that garbage to find it.(LOL) So today since the kids ended up with only having to go half day today (snowday) we took it back and apologized and she survived. I don't know if I'll survive the rest of the week, but since this post took so long I'll post the rest of the week tomorrow!! (maybe)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! Hell has frozen over, well Vernal has at least! :) See that wasn't so hard was it? Very funny story. Did Hannah tell the Walmart worker that she was shy? With all that snow you'll have plenty of time to blog tomorrow.

P.S. You don't have to keep the background that I put on there, I just wanted to get your attention!

Mel said...

Kids are sneaky and funny. She will never forget that lesson!! Aidan asked me this morning to help him pack for Disneyland, my kids are so excited!!:) Have fun in the snow, before it is too frozen!!

Dave & Gay said...

First of all, I think it is hilarious that Hannah took a bottle of shampoo instead of candy or something else more kid-like !? She is soooo darling ! I love her ! That is a great lesson for her, good job to you as parents--that is a tough one, but one that must be done--we've all been there !
Miss you all !