Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Tweet It Is???

Are you all falling off your chairs? Three posts in 3 days, don't get used to it it probably won't happen again. These last few days have been interesting. Monday after the snow stopped and we were finally done shoveling, and it was quiet I decided to put out my Valentine's decorations on the front porch. While I was switching them out I left the front door open while I was going in and out. When I went in and closed the front door I noticed I got some outdoor decorations indoors. Two birds decided they had enough of the cold air and wanted to take up residence in the chandiler in my entry way. I thought birds were supposed to fly south for the winter these poor birds got stuck in Vernal. Luckily Justin was home from work, but out in the garage tinkering with junk he cleaned out of the storage unit and hasn't seen for 2 years. Justin got a broom and was upstairs leaning over the railing trying to shew them back out the front door. The first bird wasn't going back out there (not that I blame him) and ended up in my closet with Justin and the broom (poor birdie). We were able to shew the other one out the door, and I hope that is the end of the drama for this week. Sorry I haven't posted any pictures I'm still working on that one, but that has been my excuse all along, so I thought I might as well post something and not have pictures then to post nothing at all and hear from Melissa Julie and Stephanie.

10 comments:

Matt Van Komen said...

That is hilarious!! Poor birds, they just wanted to get warm. They thought that you needed some more animals. Very funny.

Julie Johnson said...

Holy Crap! It must be time for the second coming.. or end of the world... or somethin. THREE posts in three days! It is a MIRACLE. I wont have to plot with Melissa and Stephanie anymore.. Its fun to hear all your crazy stories. What is up with the animals in Vernal? I have fell off the wagon and have not been very good at blogging lately, but that doesn't mean you cant keep going. Keep up the good work. You know how bad our wrath is:)

Dave & Gay said...

Watch out for those birdies ladies--it's not just in Vernal ! We had a similar thing happen, only I just opened my front door one day and a bird flew right into my front room. Seem this bird had made a nest on the grapevine wreath on our front door and was sitting in it when I opened the door so he(she) just flew on in. It's very challenging to get them out of the house(especially with those vaulted ceilings, huh ?) Last year we we had to leave the wreath on our door until almost June as there were 3 little robin eggs in a nest on the wreath.

Funny stuff !
Miss you guys !

Michelle said...

Eeks, that would freak me out, I hate birds, they are creepy.

Matt Van Komen said...

It would be fantastic to see some Disneyland photos!!

Josh and Nikki said...

Good job on posting! It was so fun to see you on Saturday! We need to get a time where we can come visit and see your house!

Josh and Nikki said...

What number do you want him to call??? I don't have the number in my phone...

Unknown said...

Hello? Mcfly? Anybody home?

TaYloRcD5 said...

WOW!!! You did it!!! Now keep em' comming!!!

Julie Johnson said...

Cute background! Good job on keeping it current;)