Sunday, January 18, 2009

I changed the background, and I probably talk to Lori as much as anyone, but I still feel bad posting on her blog. I seriously don't get it! Lori, you love to talk! I know WAY more than I probably should about you guys, but you don't keep up the blog? C'mon... a new years resolution! Where else are you going to show off the pictures from your Disney trip in February? Or tell- even advertise- for your husbands new store/concept center! You could totally keep it up while you are working, if you decide to help your husband out in the new store! So, with the amount of people who comment on your "blogging" you know I'm not the only one trying to get you started! This is nothing, it could get really dangerous if I have to keep doing this...I have Julie and Melissa to help me out, right girls? Be afraid, be very afraid...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

YA!!!!!! what she said!!!LOL

Unknown said...

Okay, I about fell on the floor when I saw this blog updated for three hours!! Matt and I thought somebody must have died!!! C'mon Lori get with it ;)

Julie Johnson said...

They should live in fear, but they arent afraid of me. Nice to see a new background though. What are you two up to?